The Group Sales Manager is responsible for effectively soliciting, prospecting, handling inquiries and conducting sales calls and site inspections to meet and/or exceed hotels budgeted group room and banquet revenues. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively solicit, prospect, and qualify group business with new and past contacts.
· Produce and/or review all sales contracts, rate agreements while monitoring and handling inquiries and providing proposals in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
· Arrange site inspections and off-site presentations for current and potential clients, as well as represent/participate in industry events.
· Maintain and build relationships with existing clients and hotel counterparts to develop new business, increase business referrals and new client contacts
· Have knowledge of competition, industry trends, and the local markets
· Produce weekly/monthly department reports
· Maximize occupancy and ADR of Hotel and meet and/or exceed budgeting revenues.
· Consistently work to support the mission and core values of the organization with enthusiasm and a spirit of cooperation
· Perform any additional duties as requested by ector of Sales & Marketing Requirements/Skills/Qualifications
· Previous hotel group sales or small meetings manager experience required, preferably in a luxury setting.
· Outstanding listening and communication skills.
· Must be customer focused, and able to deliver excellent customer service.
· Must be a quick thinker and learner.
· Dedicated, focused, hungry for success and loves to sell!
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and Delphi.
· Maintain regular attendance. Be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays if needed.
Please send resumes to Melanie Volkers (firstname.lastname@example.org).