Since 1983, Chapters Health System has been a progressive leader in hospice, palliative care and home health. Today, we offer new programs that build upon our core expertise. We provide compassionate, patient-centered care at every stage of your journey.
As one of the first post-acute care systems in the country, Chapters Health System is committed to improving the lives of those affected by advancing age and illness. We give our patients independence when possible, comfort when necessary and dignity at all times.Market Fundraising Support Associate Opportunities in Tampa, FL and Hudson, FL
Collaboratively working with the affiliate Director of Philanthropy, the Market Fundraising Support Associate provides comprehensive functional support for all fundraising activities initiated within the territory. Leverages Foundation-wide fundraising resources to effectively achieve market fundraising goals and that of the Foundation.
- Provides fundraising support to Director of Philanthropy for the affiliate market in the development of a comprehensive fundraising plan that is market specific.
- Supports Foundation team members in the development of unique fundraising strategies having application within the market and/or across the Foundation.
- Collaborates with Foundation marketing and Director of Philanthropy for the affiliate relating to collateral development, as needed, per related fundraising or communication activity.
- Responsible for market events from identifying, planning and production to include, but not limited to, donor research, soliciting sponsors/donors, engaging and training volunteers, entertaining guests, while ensuring quality of event outcome and guest experience.
- Collaborates and coordinates with Foundation team members to ensure prompt and appropriate follow-up of all requests or complaints from donors, patients, families, staff, and members of the public.
- Composes market correspondence and presentations to patient/families, donors, community leaders, volunteers, legislators and others to represent the Hospice in the best possible light.
- Provides input on annual budget preparation and allocation.
- Assists the Director of Philanthropy for the affiliate with the Development of new programs, special projects and community activities of the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year comprehensive fundraising or complex office work experience
- Advanced working knowledge of a variety of software programs, including Microsoft Office; Raiser’s Edge a plus
- CRM donor based software knowledge preferred
- Ability to interact with and communicate with high-level volunteers and donors
- Able to effectively direct and train volunteers
- Well-developed communication (written including editing, and verbal) skills and personal relations skills
- Intermittent Driver - Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance per Company policy
- Ability to travel to off-site locations
- Self-initiating and able to work independently while demonstrating solid decision-making capabilities to meet the immediate and long-range needs of the market
- Ability to use sound judgment, creativity, and problem solving skills in order to meet fundraising needs of the market
- Highly organized and able to effectively manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle stress of multiple priorities
Chapters Health System brings a great deal to the benefit “table.” Whether you join our organization in a clinical, administrative or corporate role, the Chapters Health comprehensive benefits package allows you to customize your plan to meet your needs. Our team members receive a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package. You’ll find our comprehensive benefits package truly rewarding, with the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Flexible spending account
- Retirement plan
- Life Insurance and accidental death or dismemberment
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary personal accident insurance
- Tuition reimbursemen
- Pre-paid legal plan
- Paid time off
Discover how rewarding a career in non-profit healthcare can be. When you become a member of the Chapters Health team, you’ll realized that it’s more than a job. It’s a mission. Come be part of something special and make a positive difference in the lives of patients and families every day.