Marketing Specialist, Webinars and Events
Based: Reston, VA or Remote
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and the Head of North America Marketing, Contractor s scope of work includes contributing to Software AG s Marketing Lead Generation Campaigns. To include, but not limited to, content creation, online webinars, marketing event support. Duties will also include project management and support for the Software AG global webinar program:
- Team with product marketers, field marketers, corporate marketing and partner enablement to build a global calendar of webinars/seminars
- Set up of Webex-based webinar from start to finish, i.e. creation of event, registration pages, etc.
- Ensure dry runs prior to hosting
- Serve as online host
- Record/post webinars
- Follow-up to registrants with on-demand
- Work with global marketing operations to ensure leads loaded and distributed
Who you are:
- 8-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, with demonstrable track-record in events management and webinar production and support.
- Ability to support globally in all time zones.
- Adept and expert project manager.
- Highly proficient in Webex.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); CRM tools such as Salesforce.com; Marketing Automation tools like Marketo highly desirable.
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Click on the link to view the full EEO statement