Great People. Great Mission. Great Location.
you looking to surround yourself by 180+ fun, energetic, and hard-working
people who are dedicated to helping more than 34,000 neurologist members
worldwide provide the best possible care for their patients with brain diseases
like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, migraine, Alzheimer’s, and
others? Do you relish the idea of working in a beautiful new office building in
downtown Minneapolis’s exciting and vibrant Mill District, just steps from the
light rail, major bus lines, walking/biking paths, and countless dining and
entertainment options? Your search just ended.
Coordinator, Meetings Services and Special Events
Provides logistical support and coordination for Committee meetings at AAN Headquarters. Provides support for Special Events and Food/Beverage for Annual Meeting.
AAN/AANI Committee Meetings
If our great people, great mission, and great location weren’t enough, we offer great benefits that work as hard for you as you do for us.
• Twenty-two days of paid personal time off (PTO) in the first year
• Twelve paid holidays per year in addition to PTO
• Company contribution of 10.5% to employee 401K retirement savings account
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance (free employee coverage)
• Life and AD&D insurance – premiums covered 100% by AAN
• Long-term disability insurance fully funded – covered 100% by AAN
• Short-term disability insurance fully funded – covered 100% by AAN
• ID Theft Protection
• Travel insurance
• Flexible spending plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Parking Subsidy
• Dry Cleaning (free pick up & delivery)
• Wellness offerings (mindfulness courses, yoga classes, walking/running club)
• On-site workout facility
American Academy of Neurology
201 Chicago Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Apply at: https://www.aan.com/AAN-Resources/Details/about-the-aan/work-at-the-aan/
The American Academy of Neurology is an equal opportunity employer.