The Program Delivery Manager develops and implements program delivery plans and provides faculty and participant support for business education programs according to Tuck’s mission, strategy, and institutional priorities.
- Envisions, articulates, and implements plan for achieving business education program delivery priorities and standards; engages with program management and delivery colleagues, faculty, and participants to identify and surpass challenges; evaluates progress using data analytics; and updates priorities with direction from the director.
- Develops plans for, schedules, and coordinates participant enrollment, teaching materials, travel and lodging, facilities and equipment set-up, meals and refreshments, participant issue resolution, financial transactions, and participant survey administration for designated business education programs; completes any other tasks and assignments associated with achieving the program delivery team’s priorities.
- Contributes ideas, input, and support to initiatives, decisions, and communications with business education program delivery implications.
- Collaborates with program delivery, finance, facilities, dining and catering, and other colleagues to conceptualize, organize, manage, and complete shared projects and assignments, including updates to the master program delivery calendar.
- Gains knowledge of and shares insights into pertinent trends and innovations through market research, participation in peer networks and associations, and attending conferences, seminars, and speaking engagements.
- Experience and skill successfully coordinating complex multi-day conferences or events involving traveling presenters and attendees, and proficiency using customer relationship management technology (Salesforce), preferably at a college or university.
- Knowledge of conference and event planning gained through a bachelor’s degree in hospitality or a related field of study, or a combination of relevant education, certifications, and/or work experience.
- Able to support, contribute to, and strengthen a vibrant, culturally diverse, and inclusive learning community of students, alumni, faculty, and fellow professionals.
- Able to anticipate, deliver on, and exceed the expectations of faculty and program participants.
- Able to introduce and drive innovation in ways small and large.
- Able to collaborate with others as primary means to achieve lasting results.
- Able to seek out and create learning opportunities, including through those revealed by setbacks and failures as well as successes.
To apply, please visit: https://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/postings/48179