Position Description/Job Duties
SearchWide Global, a national executive recruiting company quartered in Woodbury, MN, is seeking a full-time Recruiting Manager who will perform a variety of duties for our leagues and clients. The Recruiting Manager will take on the management of key projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope.
This position requires intelligence, a positive attitude, and a friendly, likable personality. The perfect candidate must be outgoing and highly professional, and also service-centric and thrives on doing things for other people. The ideal candidate is comfortable with a fast-paced environment that changes daily and has a strong attention to detail in creating and proofing various documents. This is a full-time position based in our Woodbury, MN office.Position Requirements/Qualifications
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, candidates, and associates.
- Create proposals, contracts and marketing materials.
- Create detailed meeting agendas and comprehensive candidate lists for clients.
- Create and manage detailed work plans to ensure the success of every project.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and events for clients and Recruiters.
- Coordinate travel logistics (flights, hotel, transportation) for candidates and leagues.
- Successfully manage relationships with clients, leagues, and candidates.
- Update and maintain our CRM database.
- Create, publish and update job postings on our website and related association websites.
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a positive attitude, high likeability factor and a team player.
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment that changes daily.
- Attention to detail in composing and proofing documents.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Maintain professionalism and composure during high stress and tight deadlines.
- Capable of handling a large volume and variety of tasks.
- Must be able to solve problems independently with little guidance.
- Impeccable work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to learn and understand the latest technology trends.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs and LinkedIn.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a professional hospitality focused organization is ideal.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience working with high level clientele.
- Staffing agency or recruiting firm experience.
- Knowledge of the travel/tourism/event industry is a plus.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- A lege degree is preferred but not required.
If you are interested in this position, please respond via email with resume to email@example.com.Application DeadlineWednesday, October 31, 2018