To provide support to overall Event Management Team by overseeing the registration and attendee management of various incentives, meetings and events while maintaining a high level of customer service to internal/external client and meeting attendees.
Registration and Attendee Management:
- Responsible for all aspects of events' registration (attendee management, communication and attendee database reporting)
- Participate in the initial registration call with the event team and/or client to discuss the registration process including costs, air process, registration software capabilities, print products, reporting and other registration steps
- Oversee daily management of meeting registration; Can include some or all of the below:
- Primary contact for internal/external clients and attendees regarding registration and reporting questions. Entails fielding phone and e-mail inquiries
- Monitor attendee registration process and update internal/external clients and suppliers, as needed
- Act as the primary troubleshooter on registration issues
- Manage contracted hotel room blocks to ensure registration does not exceed availability; Work with internal/external client to manage capacity needs and waitlists; Act as the liaison between the hotel and BCD M&I regarding contracted room block during the pre-event registration; Process room shares; Manage to attrition cut-off dates; Create and reconcile hotel rooming lists
- Manage activities/ breakouts to ensure registration does not exceed availability; Work with internal/external client to manage capacity needs and waitlists
- Distribute various attendee electronic communications, including (but not limited to) registration invitations/reminders, registration confirmations and attendee surveys
- Liaison between BCD M&I and travel fulfillment team (internal or outside vendor)
- Reconcile accuracy of all attendee data, including but not limited to arrival/departure flight manifests ensuring all registrants are accounted for and updating ground transportation supplier(s) and program manager
- Participate in the development of and adhere to a reporting and deliverables timeline for each assigned event; Can includes daily, weekly, adhoc and final reports (i.e. Registrant Counts and reports, Activity/ Breakout counts and Rosters, Name Badge files, Onsite Change Reports, etc.)
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness and delivery of all registration data and reportin
- Able to work via project plan
- Responsible for protecting confidential information of BCD M&E and all assigned clients
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
- Primary contact for Client registration and reporting questions.
- Consult with Client to ensure that reporting plan achieves client objectives in the most efficient manner.
- Recap reporting plan to Client and to Program Manager.
- 1-3 years industry-related experience preferred (i.e. hotel, meeting registration, meeting planning, or on-site logistics)
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Strong business writing and proof reading skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software package; strong Excel skills a plus
- Bachelor degree preferred